Slightly frantic meal was had tonight – no time for anything fancy.
- Put pasta on to boil.
- Chopped two and a half courgettes in to batons.
- Finely chopped a large onion and one and a half chillis in the attachment for the hand blender.
- Put vege in frying pan with a little Fry Light and a little water, and cook until soft.
- Drain pasta. Add chicken stock to pasta (about 70ml per 100g pasta as a very rough guide) with vege and a can crab meat (one can per person). Mix.
- Serve with lots of grated Parmesan.
Slimming World Syns: this recipe is Syn FREE on Extra Easy – serve with a big salad.