There’s nothing quite like a creamy pasta sauce, but if you’re on a diet you might think it’s impossible. Well, our tried and tested sauce is a pretty good substitute, and Syn FREE on Slimming World.
- Mix about 250g fat free fromage frais (or fat free natural yoghurt, or a mixture of hte two) with about 100g Quark and two eggs. Beat together until smooth.
- Add this mixture to cooked vegetables and warm through – make sure nto to get it too hot or it will curdle.
- Add the vege and dairy mixture to cooekd pasta, and serve.
Some tried and tested recipes:
- Paprika mushroom pasta
- Creamy chicken, ham and mushroom pasta
- Prawn, asparagus and lemon pasta
- Creamy pasta with mushrooms and parsley
- Leek, bacon and mushroom pasta