Pea and mint are a match made in heaven – when it comes to soup at least (though possibly not in tortelloni). It’s a simple recipe And one I’m pretty sure I’ve blogged about before!):
- roughly chop a couple of onions and soften (in a little water and Fry Light)
- add 500g of peas and enough chicken stock to cover the peas
- bring to the boil and simmer until the peas are cooked through
- add a couple of handfuls of finely chopped mint and cook for a couple of minutes
- serve with a dollop of fromage frais
Slimming World Syns: this recipe is Syn Free!