This weekend I met a friend for coffee at Pillars of Hercules, and had a chance to buy some of their lovely wares and produce.
- I am particularly excited about the kale, which I intend to make in to kale chips!
- And their salad is absolutely super, so that will be a treat.
- And, of course, I had to get some smoked tofu, which I am looking forward to greatly.
- I needed some more Grumpy Mule coffee to keep at the office.
- And we needed some more garlic at home – and I keep forgetting to buy it when I’m at the supermarket.
- Pillars is a good supplier of organic foods, and one of our favourites is King Soba 100% buckwheat noodles – they are almost black in colour nad make a striking ingredient.