- Chop chorizo and fry in a pan until beginning to brown. Add cooked potatoes and cook until the potatoes begin to brown.
- Soften a chopped onion and a couple of crushed cloves of garlic.
- Add a can of chopped tomatoes and 400g passata. Add a large dash of balsamic vinegar, a large sprinkle of oregano, a tsp of dried chillies, and a handful of olives (finely diced). Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until the meatballs are ready.
- Take four sausages. Remove the skins and break each sausage in to 6 pieces. Cook on the griddle or in a frying pan until browned nad cooked through.
- Add the meatballs and chorizo & potato to the tomato to the stew.
- Continue to cook for a few minutes until ready to serve.